- Position: Research Fellow
- Office: A281, O.S. Bragstads plass 2B, N-7491 Trondheim, Norway
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: +47 73 55 02 68
- Mobile: +47 45 03 89 03
I am a phd student in department of telematics of NTNU under the supervision of Professor Poul E. Heegaard and Professor Yuming Jiang.
- survivability quantification
- distributed, autonomous and adaptive management and routing
- biologically inspired networking
- Resilience, QoS, and cross-layer design
- Jie Xiang, Yan Zhang, Tor Skeie, and Lang Xie, “Downlink Spectrum Sharing for Cognitive Radio Femtocell Networks”, Accepted for publication in IEEE Systems Journal, special issue on Broadband Access Networks, 2010.
- Viet Thi Minh Do, Lang Xie, and Øivind Kure, “Performance Evaluation of nsclick Simulator for Mobile Ad Hoc Networks”, Accepted for presentation in the 13th International Conference on Advanced Communication Technology 2011 (ICACT2011), February 13 -16, 2011, Phoenix Park, Korea.
- Lang Xie, Poul E. Heegaard, Yan Zhang, Jie Xiang, “Reliable Channel Selection and Routing for Real-time Services over Cognitive Radio Mesh Networks”, invited paper to 7th International ICST Conference on Heterogeneous Networking for Quality, Reliability, Security and Robustness (QShine 2010), November 17 - 19, 2010, Houston, Texas, USA.
- Jin Zhang, Lang Xie, and Jie Xiang, “Cognitive Networking for Wireless Mesh Networks using Swarm Intelligence,” Accepted by the 6th IEEE International Conference onWireless Communications, Networking and Mobile Computing (WiCOM 2010), September 23 - 25, 2010, Chengdu, China.
- Lang Xie, Poul E. Heegaard, Jin Zhang, Jie Xiang. “System State aware Admission Control scheme for IEEE 802.16 WiMAX-based healthcare system”. In Proc. of the 6th International Wireless Communication & Mobile Computing Conference (IWCMC 2010). June 28 - July 2, 2010, Caen, France.
- Lang Xie, Jie Xiang, Yan Zhang and Jin Zhang. “Joint Bandwidth Reservation and Admission Control in IEEE 802.16e based Networks,” In Proc. of the 2009 IEEE International Conference on Communications (ICC 2009), pp. 1-6, June 14 - 18, 2009, Dresden, Germany.
- Lang Xie and Jie Xiang. “A Novel Bandwidth Degradation Scheme for Admission Control in IEEE 802.16e Networks,” In Proc. of the 4th IEEE International Conference on Wireless Communications, Networking and Mobile Computing (WiCOM 2008), pp.1-4, Oct. 12-14, 2008, Dalian, China.
- Lang Xie, Jie Xiang and Yan Zhang. “Revenue-based Admission Control for Cognitive Radio Cellular Systems”. Presented in the 2008 International Workshop on Cognitive Networks and Communications (COGCOM2008), In Proc. of the 2008 International Conference on Communications and Networking in China (ChinaCom 2008), pp.1200-1204, Aug. 25-27, 2008, Hangzhou, China.